HOW TO CREATE A MYFIAC ACCOUNT
MYFIAC ALLOWS YOU TO:
set up recurring or one-time gifts through your checking account or credit/debit card
- manage your online giving
- view giving history
- when you click "Log In To Give" you will be directed to myFIAC.
CREATING AN ACCOUNT:
- Under the Login box, click "Sign Up"
- Fill out your first & last name, email, and contact phone; then click "Submit."
- If myFIAC recognizes your email (if you've given us your email via connection card), you will receive a login activation email including your username and a link to set your password. Once you activate your account, you will be able to change your username & password.
- If myFIAC doesn't recognize your email, you will receive an email with your username and activation link within 1-3 days.
- Login with your username and password.
HOW TO GIVE:
- Choose "One-Time Gift" or "Repeating Gift."
- If you wish to give via checking account, you will need your account number & your routing number.
- If you wish to give via debit or credit card, you will need your card number, expiration date, and CCV code.
- Designate the amount you wish to give.
- Designate where you would like your money to go. (For details on each of our funds, see our Giving Fund List).
- Click submit | You'll receive a receipt in your email.